Crushed Caramel the creator of Crushed Caramel has nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award!! I have written about my hard dealings with things and my down times, so not always sunshine for sure, but I try to make light of most things I share here and have fun. Caramel is a wonderful blogger and I am gushing that she would choose me as one of her nominees for this award. Please take time to check out her post below and learn a little more about her:
A reminder of the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them – THANK YOU so much CARAMEL!
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Caramel’s Questions for her nominees:
- Do you have any blogging achievements you are pleased with…or a particular post you are really proud of? It seems that many folks go through things I go through. So, I find when I share my fears and problems, I seem to reach more people than normal. I wrote a poem which had more response than any of my other posts as well. New Me Rising
- Do you like parties? I love parties, especially when a lot of my friends are there.
- What are your next door neighbours like? Do you get on with them? I really have no “next door neighbors” I am on a street that we are separated by woods and so can’t really interact very easily. Which is really okay by me. :p
- What would be some of the features of your dream wedding? (if not your own then the wedding of a beloved family member or friend perhaps) To just share the special moment with all I love and then be able to celebrate it in style!
- What is your favourite food “on toast”? BLT! Yummy!
- Do you have any bad driving habits? Hmmm….maybe getting irritated when there is a lot of traffic and I feel anxious and stressed so let it change my mood to irratable.
- What’s the most romantic thing that someone has done for you? Taken me on a trip to somewhere I have never been
- Have you ever been harassed at work? No, not that I can think of really
- What kind of food / snacks would you take with you on a picnic? Sandwiches, cheese and crackers, almonds
- Have you ever been the victim of a crime? No I have not (knock on wood)
- If you were a tourist in England, where would you like to visit? Piccadilly or Buckingham Palace
**Unfortunately, I don’t know 11 bloggers yet to be able to pick that many for this award. But these are the ones I would nominate (and if you have already been nominated, don’t have time or don’t want to do more than answer the questions, that is fine. Just want you to know I would pick you! 🙂 )
If nothing else, please check these great blogs out:
- Sadje of Keep It Alive
- The Haunted Wordsmith
- Paula of Light Motifs
- A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip
- Culture Shocks
- Tales From The Mind of Kristian
- Crushed Caramel (Sorry, had to give it right back to you)
My Questions are:
- What makes you the happiest about your blog?
- What is your all time top goal?
- What is one thing on your bucket list?
- Where would you suggest someone go visit?
- What do you think would make a difference to this world?
- What is a hobby you wish you had more time to enjoy?
- What is your favorite song right now?
- What would you like others to know about you?
- Have you ever written a book? What is the name of that book if so?
- What is one thing that would make you happy right now?
- List 5 things you love.
Thank you for taking the time to check this out and please definitely check out the bloggers above!