• What’s the most dangerous situation you have ever been in?
–On an icy interstate in rush hour traffic with the family in the car and a semi truck behind me having to slam on his brakes and he comes sliding toward me and ended up stopping inches from our back end! It could have ended up so much worse!
• What’s your favourite culture?
–The 80s culture which was music culture with MTV, pop music and big hair metal bands.
• What do you dislike about your own culture?
–Our current culture is all electronic devices, social networks and online everything. This is both good and bad. While it has people constantly with their noses in a device its also great way to reach all kinds of places all over the world.
• Your favourite type of travel?
–Flying and road trips
• Do you feel understood?
• How do you feel about your body?
–Some parts of my body are great, others need help
• What is your favourite film?
–So many!! Love romantic comedies
• Are you adventurous with food?
–I like to try new things at least once.
• Have you ever hated a place and wanted to come home?
–Haven’t really hated anywhere, but have been disappointed a couple of times
• Are you bothered about others seeing you naked?
–Yes, I am, but then again it’s a mind set
• Are you a good loser?
–Yes I am a pretty good loser. Don’t like it but don’t make a big deal about it
• What was the favourite time of your life?
–I have to say, I like the me I am now. I also liked the way I was in my 20s
• Do you have a close family connection?
–My family has always been close and one of the closest connections is one of my cousins
• Can you speak another language?
–I am working on that 😉 (Took French in school and working on Spanish)
• Will Trump be in for another term?
• What are your thoughts on English people?
–They are great!
• Was life better without mobile phones?
–It was different and we had other ways to connect. Mobile phones are the now though and the ultimate way we connect
• What has been the biggest change in your life?
–Letting go of someone after fighting for them for so long
• Is climate change real?
–Well, obviously, along with other factors
• Why do you like answering questions?
–It’s fun 🙂
Feel free to C&P and play along!
*Picture from Pinterest